|Services Included in the Course
All the programmes of our courses have the additional free services
- Material created by our teachers is provided to students according
to their individual needs.
- Extra sessions offered to promote practical conversation with
your teacher or other students
- A set of videos, books for reading, and informative magazines
are available for the students in order to help them study in
their time out of class.
- Charitable social activities can also be organized. Possibilities
include visits to hospitals, communities of young and elderly
people, disabled homes, rehabilitation centers, and psychiatric
- Guided tours of Chilean museums and cultural sites are available
during class time, and they have to be previously arranged between
you and the teacher.
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea, and milk are available for students
during their class breaks.
- Free! Wireless internet access
for all our students when on the premises.
Additional paid services outside
- If you are fond of cooking, you can learn how to cook typical
Chilean dishes such as empanadas, cazuela de pollo (chicken casserole),charquicán
(mashed potatoes with pumpkin), etc, with an excellent cook.
Cooking classes last between two and three hours and cost CLP$
15.000 Chilean pesos.
- If you want to learn how to dance, salsa, merengue, tango,
or Arabic dance classes are available. Eight one-hour sessions
cost CLP$ 15.000.
- One-day pottery, jewelry and fishing sessions offered