Curso de inglés para 2 personas 30 sesiones
- El curso está dirigido a:
- 2 personas del mismo nivel que trabajen o estudien en algún lugar donde se requiera el inglés.
- 2 personas del mismo nivel que estén interesados en aprender inglés o mejorar su nivel.
- 2 personas del mismo nivel que quieran viajar a un país angloparlante.
- Poder leer, escribir, escuchar y hablar inglés.
- Conocer la gramática inglesa básica y expresiones formales e informales del habla inglesa, en el trabajo, estudios y actividades personales.
- Construir vocabulario en este idioma.
- Poner en práctica en diversas situaciones de la vida diaria lo que se estudia en el curso.
- Adquirir los conocimientos esenciales para desenvolverse correctamente al momento de viajar.
- Entender diferentes formas de pronunciación y acentos. .
Curso de inglés para 2 personas 30 sesiones:
Nº de alumnos
Nº de sesiones*
||30 x 45 min
||2 o 3 veces x semana
Formulario de contacto
- Español Fácil Nivel 1 Level 1, for beginners (ALTE A1 – A2).
- Duration : 40 to 60 sessions
- Includes: Español Fácil Nivel 1 Book + Written Exercises Book + Verb Flashcards Set
- Sublevels: ALTE A1 – A2
On this level you will familiarize yourselves with the following grammar constructions: I play, I am playing, I am going to play, I have played, I have to play, I like to play, I want to play, I can play and I would like to play.Basic idiomatic expressions and useful verb combinations. A large part of this level is also concerned with basic conversation and oral practice.
- Español Fácil Nivel 2 Level 2, for intermediate students (ALTE B1 – B2).
- Duration : 40 to 60 sessions
- Includes : Español Fácil Nivel 2 Book + Verb Flashcards Set
- Sublevels : ALTE B1 – ALTE B2
Description: At this level you will begin to move onto harder grammar concepts such as the past simple, past imperfect, and past perfect tenses: I played, I was playing and I had played. In addition we teach you how to begin using the future, and the conditional tenses. Again conversation and listening exercises, both written and oral, are an important part of this level.
- Español Fácil Nivel 3 (ALTE C1). Level , for advanced students (ALTE C1).
- Duration : 60 to 80 sessions
- Includes : Español Fácil Nivel 3 Book + Advanced Book: Readings.
Description: Finally at the third level we will spend time on reviewing all you have already learnt, putting it into speaking and written practice. You will also learn a very important part of the Spanish language; the Subjunctive mode. It gives the students the confidence to express their emotions, wishes, feelings, desires, hopes and commands in Spanish
At the end of each level, the students must take a written and oral test
with a pass rate of 70% in order to continue with their learning process.
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment, abbreviated as CEFR, is a guideline used to describe achievements of learners of foreign languages across Europe. It was put together by the Council of Europe as the main part of the project "Language Learning for European Citizenship" between 1989 and 1996. Its main aim is to provide a method of assessing and teaching which applies to all languages in Europe. In November 2001 a European Union Council Resolution recommended using the CEFR to set up systems of validation of language ability. The six reference levels (see below) are becoming widely accepted as the European standard for grading an individual's language proficiency.
The CEFR describes what a learner is supposed to be able to do in reading, listening, speaking and writing at each level.
A1 Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
A2 Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
B1 Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
B2 Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization. Can I interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
C1 Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning. Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
C2 Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read. Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation. Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
• Matrícula incluida
sesión equivale a 45 minutos
• Materiales incluidos.
• Profesionales titulados con experiencia en la enseñanza del idioma inglés.
• Clases personalizadas.
• Fecha de inicio libre.
• Horarios flexibles.
• Facilidades de pago:
2 cheques, al día y a 30 días
Tarjeta Presto y Redcompra con 3% de recargo adicional.
Visa, Mastercard, Magna, American express, Diners club, Discover con 5% de recargo adicional.